Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Pampered Chef Italian Dressing

I love salad.  I really do.  Ask my husband.  Ask my friends.  I. Love. Salad.

So tonight on my way home when our neighbors invited us over for pizza (yet another of my favorites!), I jumped on the offer and insisted on bringing a salad.  I wasn't even close to being home from work yet, thanks to my horrifying commute, but knew immediately what needed to happen when I got home.  Two words:  Salad Dressing.

Now just any salad dressing, The Pampered Chef Italian Dressing from my salad dressing maker thing.  Yes, that's a technical term.  I wish I could share the recipe for this with you, but I really have no idea of the amounts of balsamic or oil - I just fill to the line in the amazing salad dressing maker thing.

Long story short - this is the best salad dressing ever.  My suggestion - contact your Pampered Chef consultant and get a The Pampered Chef Salad Dressing Maker Thing right away.  And if you don't have a Pampered Chef consultant, contact mine!

The Pampered Chef Italian Dressing


Blogger Note:  In no way was I compensated for this post - I just love The Pampered Chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment