Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Garlic-Dill Salmon

Both my husband and I are fish lovers (just ask my mother, when I was little she had a book custom made for me and inside it said the character was heading home for fish!), so I'm always looking for new ways to cook fish.

Tonight's recipe was super fast.  The recipe instructs to marinate the salmon for up to three hours; however, since I work full-time and don't love (read: don't let) when my husband uses my kitchen tools, I only had the time it took him to shower after our workout added to the time it took to preheat the oven to let the fish marinate.  Though it was not nearly the amount of time the original recipe called for, the 20-or-so minutes our salmon was in the refrigerator soaking up the marinate was certainly enough.

A keeper in my salmon repertoire for sure.

Garlic-Dill Salmon

What You Need:

  • 2 salmon filets (6 oz each)
  • 2 garlic cloves, pressed
  • 3 oz orange juice
  • 1 tsp dried dill
  • salt and pepper


How You Do It:

  1. Before you preheat the oven, add all ingredients into plastic bag and marinate in refrigerator.
  2. Preheat oven to 375*.
  3. Place salmon and half marinate in baking dish.
  4. Bake 15-20 minutes until salmon is done to your liking.

Garlic-Dill Salmon adapted from EveryDay with Rachael Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment