Monday, July 23, 2012

The (Wo)Man Behind the Blog

My husband always says he's the luckiest man alive - not only because
he married me, but because I rarely make the same recipe twice.

Yes, I'll be the first to admit it, I'm addicted to recipes. The first thing
I do upon logging on to my computer at work in the morning (sshhh, don't tell my boss) is check out the daily recipe listings on Food Network. I follow more food bloggers than newscasters or sports teams (Go Pack Go!) and have more kitchen tools than tools in the actual tool box.

I love food, dessert, good wine, Frank Sinatra... and my husband, of course.

I welcome you to try these recipes, mostly adapted from around the webosphere, and hope you enjoy my little portal into the wonderful world of food.

Bete'Avon!
(Bon Appetit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment