Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stuffed Chicken Parmesan

When I got home from work tonight, I wanted nothing more than to sit on the couch and close my eyes... so tired!  I had something a little more putzy to put together tonight, but instead, I opted for a 5-minute prep dinner.  And for not wanting to do much of anything, this one came out pretty well.

You might remember the concept from when I made Cheesy Salsa Chicken a while back by stuffing a chicken breast with a wedge of Laughing Cow - this was made the same way.  This time, however, I went for the flavors of Chicken Parmesan.

5 minutes to prep, 30 minutes in the oven... even on the tired-est of nights, you can pull this one off!

Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan

What You Need:

  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 2 wedges, Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese
  • 2 tbsp spaghetti sauce
  • 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
  • 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
  • Cooking spray

How You Do It:

  1. Carefully split the chicken breasts in half, careful not to cut all the way through.
  2. Spread one wedge of cheese inside each chicken breast.  Top with one tablespoon spaghetti sauce and place in shallow baking dish.
  3. Combine parmesan and panko.  Top each chicken breast with topping and spray with cooking spray.
  4. Bake at 375* for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment